Friday, March 9, 2012

9 on the 9th!

Happy Birthday Sweet Jane!
(her classmates all made this great card, and her hair is all wet from swimming)

This beautiful girl turned 9 today and I'm really not sure how she got to be nine so fast. These years really have flown by.

We had a fun morning with birthday breakfast and presents:
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Damstedt for the sewing machineThank you Grandma and Grandpa Miller for the cool letter, sequin hat, and funny bunny.B got her her own set of clamps, I gave her a certificate to get he fingernails and toes painted. Bruce got her the google webkinz, Kate drew her pictures, and James gave her a mini lipstick set.

She went to school and brought yummy real fruit juice bars as her treat.Tonight we went to dinner at Panera, Jane ordered Chicken Noodle Soup, and then we went swimming as a family.
After swimming we came home and had birthday cake.Happy Happy Golden Birthday Janey!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, THAT hat -- I thought she'd wear the green pony tail band!
It's a good year for Golden Birthdays
--Lexie had hers on the 23rd of February.
I guess even the weather wanted to get in on the celebration by snowing 9 times!! And melting each time so they could do it again--
Hope you have some fun with the Frixion pens-- Happy Golden Girl!!

Melissa said...

Happy 9 on the 9th! I forgot about that! Looks like you all had a great birthday!

smithfieldman said...

Happy Birthday Jane! You're even getting b-day wishes from the unknown!

darcy damstedt said...

Love you Janey!!!