Thursday, March 1, 2012

The rest of Winter Break and Les Mis.

On Wednesday and Thursday we played with lots of friends at our home and at others.
Then Friday we went to the Science Museum and stayed there a while.

Jane and Kate played puppets:

On Saturday Jane and I went on a special date to play mini-golf. It was all "black lights" so the picture isn't the greatest."

Everyone went back to school last Monday! :)
Last night B and I went with some friends to see Les Miserables. It was excellent!
I LOVE the music and it was my 4th time seeing the play. Once was when I was 16 or so and my brother Jason gave me tickets. I took his fiance and my mom. Then I went twice in New York over 2 different summers there. It was B's first time seeing it and he was confused, but enjoyed it. There were a few dramatical differences from the times before. The most notable was when Jean Valjean sang "Bring Him Home" he sang it at the baracade before the fighting started and not after in the sewer The death of little Gavroche was pretty dramatic too. I sang along in my head to all of my favorite songs. Eponine had an amazing voice and Fantine was really good too. Javert- oh I could listen to all of them sing for a long time :) Thanks for the wonderful evening!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

So glad you got to go"

amy said...

aaahhhh, such loveliness! let's do it again!

Gruwells said...

Thanks for holding me back from jumping on stage and singing along. :) loved it. love you.