Sunday, March 18, 2012

St.Patrick's Day 2012

We set lots of traps for the leprechaun, but didn't catch him. He did leave us lots of gold!
(and he turned the toilet water green..)

LOVE this fun fruit tray! We had our Relief Society 170 Birthday Breakfast in the morning and it was wonderful! The classes were excellent.

B took Bruce on a hike, Jane went to a birthday party, Kate and I made cookies & played, and James napped.

For dinner we ate green salad, limeade, and "Beef on Weck." yum!
The weather was beautiful 70's and we spent most of the day outside.GREEN!
*Earlier this week Kate, James, and I went to play BINGO with the residents and they all loved Kate's silly rainbow headband.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the pics! Love the leprechaun! All my boys got were green pancakes and green eggs, which they refused to eat. Love it. I love Kate's rainbow headband too!!

Ann said...

What fun. We didn't manage to catch a leprechaun either. Maybe next year. My boys are already plotting next year's trap.

Gruwells said...

Elli is convinced she DID catch a leprechaun! :) (but then he got away!) And when I reminded her on Sat. morning that she needed to do her chores, she said "what? but it's St. Patrick's Day!". Might as well have been Christmas to her! :) love you much.

kristenita said...

beef on weck. I MISS THAT! and your blog makes me miss Buffalo/you so much! oxox