It's done! We are so lucky to have such a talented daddy in our family. Our new dresser looks "soo gooood" and matches our bed wonderfully. He made it out of cotton wood and we bought the hardware at the Rockler store close to our home (yes!) The pictures don't do it justice, but just so you get the idea...
8 comments:
Crazy cool dresser! If only I could see it live, in person right now.
I love it! What a handy husband you have.
Hey Liza it's me your favorite cousin???
My mom just informed me about your blog, so I decided to add your link to my blog, and I'll prolly be stopping by to keep up now, please feel free to do the same with me.
I love the dresser! Brad is so good at those things. Also it was so fun to go to the zoo with guys yesterday. We had a great time!
Wow that looks great! Brad you are super talented. What's the next project?
-Jessica
wow, just saw the pictures and actually read your post, and a few of your other posts to catch up a bit, anyways the dresser looks great as does the bed.
So has baby Kate joined the ranks officially?
Wow! So talented! I had no idea! Good Job, Brad!
Post a Comment