Monday, June 11, 2007

We LOVE Quilts!

Today we got a "Very Very Great" package in the mail from Grandma Miller. Inside, among many other things, were 2 beautiful new quilts. One was a "Baskets and Bears" for baby Kate and Jane got a "Dick and Jane" quilt. THANK YOU GRANDMA!


3 comments:

ang said...

Hey, it's Ang! I found your blog through Bethany's. So you guys are in NY...wow! Sounds like you are having a great time, and like you really want some visitors! Exciting too that your new baby is coming soon. I'm glad you're all doing well and hope you don't mind if I stop in to check up on you from time to time!

Melissa said...

We love Grandma packages! Cute quilts too! Josh sure missed Jane in Utah. We even drove down 300 East and he knew the street to turn on to go to Jane's. He said, "Thats where Jane lives!" Hopefully we can see you guys...someday! Love you!

The Mathews Family said...

What a fun package to get! I hope all is going well for you guys. It's so good to talk to you on the phone. Enjoy the last few weeks of your pregnancy. She's coming soon!!!!!
-Jessica