What a STUD! I love little boys in suits, although We've never had one for the boys to wear. Maybe when Jeff gets married- but then Jake won't be a little boy anymore by the time that happens!! Just kidding!! Love you!
I just about fell off my chair after I saw Bruce in that tux. Oh man, that was the funniest picture I've seen in a long time. Its not the tux that made me laugh, its his smile and then with the context of him being in a tux. Hilarious!
7 comments:
A suit is a good look for Bruce. Great pictures Eliza.
What a STUD! I love little boys in suits, although We've never had one for the boys to wear. Maybe when Jeff gets married- but then Jake won't be a little boy anymore by the time that happens!! Just kidding!! Love you!
Wow, he has blonde hair. Wait so does the new James Bond!
Hey there Bruce, nice looking suit.
Here is the blog
http://feedyourfamily.blogspot.com/
His smile is great! Is he always such a ham, or is that part of his 007 disguise!?
I just about fell off my chair after I saw Bruce in that tux. Oh man, that was the funniest picture I've seen in a long time. Its not the tux that made me laugh, its his smile and then with the context of him being in a tux. Hilarious!
-Jeff
Post a Comment