Monday, September 17, 2007

Saturday Morning Yard Sales

Across the nation Saturday morning can be a time full of wonderful Yard Sales, Western New York is no exception.
Here's our loot from last Saturday:
Scroll Saw ..............................$ 8
Chutes & Ladders .............. .50
Racko-O .............................. .25
Puzzle .................................. .25
Little Tikes B-Ball Hoop ..... $1
Tricycle .................................. $1
* Cute Bruce.... priceless
For a Grand Total of = $11

For the tricycle I bought some red spray paint and new handle bar things and wow:
Before:

After:

Also a big thanks to our friend Skigh for coming to visit and enduring a dinner at Duffs with our fam.
Kate was sure happy you came- big smiles!

4 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

Bruce looks very happy with the new basketball hoop! I can't believe you got those for a dollar. That's awesome! The trike looks brand new now. Good job!
-jessica

Katie said...

Great finds Eliza! I love yard sales in the east.

Melissa said...

Great job. I bet you can bring those games to the antique roadshow and make tons of money! They look old and worth more than you payed!! yeah!! Ok, maybe not. But the trike looks awesome!

smithfieldman said...

Good thing you got rid of that pink bike. Ick.