Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Oh, baby she's got it!

Last week I was visiting teaching a friend and Kate amazed us all by crawling using her knees, and then she crawled to a chair and pulled herself up to standing. Here's a short video I took at home:
We love our Kate so much, she even showed her daddy how to climb 3 stairs this morning, crazy- I guess we better go buy a gate this weekend since we've never had stairs to worry about before.
Here's one of Bruce at that library story time about trucks
My favorite Jane ever and I looking sooo cute!
Jill & Andy- so you know, Flat Stanley made it here safely. Here he is with a buffalo behind him. * Note that Buffalo does not have mush snow at all(you can see lots of grass,) I hear Utah has had their fill this winter.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Soo cute! I didn't know you had a sister out here. That's cool. You'll definately have to stop by if you are ever in Payson. What's her name maybe I know her?

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Kate you are so very cute! No more army crawl!!

smithfieldman said...

Go Kate with the crawling.
Glad FS made it.

Melissa said...

That is so cute! She sure has go it! Great crawling Kate! Cute crazy curls and Flat Stanley??

Kelley ♥ a bunch of apples said...

K just a couple things: I can't believe you got in trouble for taking valentines to school! SO DUMB!! Also, I am just a little jealous of who you visit teach! LOL. Does She appreciate you enough? Haha. I sure miss you as mine though. Do you ever hear from Kim? I miss you guys! Oh, and thanks for always posting, it makes me think you aren't gone. hehe. Even though I am a bad commenter I always love your blog.
~Kelley

TC Jolley said...

Yeah Kate! Hey, we need your email address, we are going private, go to our blog to get the info :) We want to keep in touch.. your family is SO CUTE!

ashley g. said...

Congrats to Kate!! What an adorably girl. And don't you just love Flat Stanley? I bet he had a great time visiting those cute kids of yours!

Amber said...

Your kids are darling! Isn't it amazing how much we can miss when we loose contact for a few years! I'm glad we can catch up. Your family is adorable. New York? That's fun. We are in California...back by our family...so it's been fun.

malia said...

1) I love Flat Stanley so much.

2) Jane is very very cute. So is Ms. Eliza.

3) Yay about the crawling! That is awesome! She is a good little crawler and is totally cute too.

4) There are about 3 car alarms going off outside my building right now...oh and the most annoying car with his "music" at full blast. I hope he goes deaf in the next year.