Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Birthday DAD!

I love my dad!
He is the smartest man I know.
He is so willing to help others, especially his 8 children, their spouses, and 17 grandchildren.
He is so strong!
He loves my mom.
He is an excellent teacher
(and I really appreciate all those papers he edited for me.)
He's a great cook! (especially while camping)
"He knows how to build things," Jane
He has amazing gardening skills.
He speaks Finnish.
He loves knowledge & reads a lot.
"He makes great elephant sounds," Bruce
...and much much much more!
Here he is with a sleeping Jane

** Last night we had a very wonderful FAMILY evening when some family members surprised us by being in town. We went to Niagara Falls (although it was freezing) and had such a great time seeing them again. **
Baby Kate was too cold to smile- that's cold

1 comment:

Laura said...

You dad is great. He was great to work for and a great thesis advisor to me. Tell him hi for me next time you see him, :)