Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle Stu & Wacky Wednesday Jane!

Happy Birthday Stu- We sure love you!
(I really need an updated picture of you, this one is with baby Jane.)
* My brother Stu is one of the funniest people I know. He is also very smart and I enjoyed having a room right next to his during High School so I could listen to his "music." I've always looked up to him (he's tall & plays basketball) and he was perhaps the greatest influence for me deciding to serve my mission. He married a beautiful woman and they have the most adorable daughter.

At preschool today Jane wore "wacky clothes:" 2 striped shirts, floral pants, striped shorts, and 2 different shoes & socks. She changed right when she got home so I didn't get a picture, but here's the Cat in the Hat hat she made. B said that on her way to school she was complained of how she only wanted to wear "cute clothes." I also did her hair wacky with 4 buns & 4 different bows.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Jane you always look so cute!
Eliza is Jane getting excited about her birthday?

Melissa said...

Thats pretty wacky! Love Bruce's shirt!! I'm glad he likes it too. That was a cute ode to Stu!

smithfieldman said...

Only 3 days 5 hours and counting.

TC Jolley said...

That's so cute!!! I love that she only wanted to wear cute clothes... what a girl!