Thursday, March 27, 2008

I love to read!

(This was taken 2 years ago today- we sure LOVE books!)
I just noticed that I was tagged (thanks Chris) and here goes:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next five sentences.
5. Tag five people.
For Easter B's mom always gifts a book. This year she sent us "God Wants a Powerful People," by Sheri Dew.
Page 123: 5 lines~
"The only way to counteract the confusion of Lucifer is to seek the Lord.
So contentious and confusing were the claims of various ministers and religious to the boy Joseph that he found it impossible 'for a person young as I was, and so unacquainted with men and things, to come to any certain conclusion who was right and who was wrong.'"

I now tag: Katie, Katie, Katie, Andrew, my sisters if they haven't done it, and everyone else who should feel so inclined!
Enjoy!

2 comments:

JoandDoug said...

I've already done this one. So I'll have to pass. Do you have any extra pictures of your kids? I wasn't sure if you had any more to spare. Flat Stanley arrived today. I can't wait to send him off!

smithfieldman said...

You sure know a lot of Katies. Jo jo jo jo, wondering if they have any extra pictures? Have you seen this blog?