Happy Birthday Uncle Brandon!
A Story of "Baby Cake"
Once my niece called baby Kate, "Baby Cakes" so it's kind of a nickname for her. Last Sunday I was making a cake and I had to go check on "the cake," but my other kids thought I meant to check on our sleeping baby- pretty funny. Anyways, when we were eating our cake that night our daddy thought it would be a great idea to give some to baby Kate, oh she loved it- so sorry, my baby has now eaten sugar before turning 1.
2 comments:
Liza, when will you learn that chocolate is a neccessary food group- for all people! I mean it is the main staple for my diet! That is so funny- it still reminds me of Jane's party when she turned one and your friend said, "Is this her first sugar" I was like, who are you lady? At least she didn't eat her placenta- did Jo tell you about that?? I'll have to try it next time. Thanks for the birthday wishes!
You're so evil. I must say, as and RD, I'm a little dissapointed...that it took you this long to give her some! I love that she's stickin' to her name! Eat up Kate!
Post a Comment