Saturday, August 28, 2010

Arts Festival 2010

This afternoon we went down to the Arts Festival.
We had a really great time:
Jane colored rhythm sticks

Bruce painted:
We saw this guy.. One of the main reasons we went was because there was going to be a children's strings orchestra performing. At 2:00 I got Jane and Bruce seated and took James and Kate with me to get water from our stroller. I got the water turned around and no Kate. I was so scared. I instantly saw our friends Justin and Carly (miracle!!) and told them I couldn't find Kate. I told the police man at the desk and the volunteers. We were looking everywhere. Jane was crying and said a prayer. Carly went one way down the sidewalk and I went the other. She found her next to a security guard. THANK YOU CARLY!!! Kate was silent- I gave her a HUGE hug and told her I love her so much and I'm glad we found her. We LOVE our Kate! It was the scariest longest minutes of my life. Then we watched the violins for a little while and went home.(While walking back to the car we walked by a Penzeys- love this store and didn't know we had one )

2 comments:

Kelley ♥ a bunch of apples said...

oh that is sooo scary. loosing one of my kids is my worst fear. soooo glad everything turned out ok. your kids are adorable. just getting too big...too fast. ;)
Kelley

kristenita said...

SO SCARY!!!!!!!!!
I'm so glad you guys found her. Big hugs for you.