Thursday, August 19, 2010

Why I LOVE Thursdays...

I LOVE Thursdays, do you want to know why?Every Thursday I get to see these 2 beautiful womenand pick up my fresh local fruit.
Today was white peaches, yellow peaches, pears (I'm so special), and prunes. We've also had strawberries, cherries, blueberries, nectarines, black raspberries, yellow plums, apricots, plums, and I'm looking forward to the variety of apples & pears still to come..

Thank you also to our friends who went today on a bike ride:
and swimming: We love you!

and to our friends who came and rode the carousel with us last nightAlways a blast to be with you!

4 comments:

sjd said...

Even reading your blog makes me tired. It looks like you guys have had the best summer!

smithfieldman said...

THursday was long driving day for me. I did eat some apples though, so I guess we both got some fruit

Melissa said...

Awesome friends- I need to look around Nac for some fresh produce too- yours look amazing. And fun friends!!

Matt and Autumn Stone said...

i would have loved to done the farmers share! How yummy!