Friday-
We had a delicious breakfast with friends this morning
(Thank you Carly- forgot to get a picture)
Then we cleaned and then to the Aquarium!
We saw penguins
a sea lion show
Lion Fish
Sharks
and even got to ...
Feeding the Seals:

In a picture 3 above there is a huge rock with a hole in it (behind the sign.) I put my camera in on one end and Bruce put his face in the other. I thought it was kind of a cool picture:
On the ride home we stopped by Texas Roadhouse to cash in on some free kids meals.
Then at home we played aquarium:
(not sure about the frog-crab)
Kate insisted we were all sea lions and we did tricks and she fed us fish.
Then she got tired of doing that and at 6:05-
(I didn't even pose her- isn't she beautiful!)
Later James contemplated a future modeling career for Baby Legs
(If you use the code: KING5 then it's buy 1 get 1 and free shipping )
Oh yeah!
(Thank you Carly- forgot to get a picture)
Then we cleaned and then to the Aquarium!
We saw penguins
In a picture 3 above there is a huge rock with a hole in it (behind the sign.) I put my camera in on one end and Bruce put his face in the other. I thought it was kind of a cool picture:
Then at home we played aquarium:
Kate insisted we were all sea lions and we did tricks and she fed us fish.
Then she got tired of doing that and at 6:05-
Later James contemplated a future modeling career for Baby Legs
Oh yeah!
1 comment:
What fabulously fun days you've been having! Way to enjoy the end of summer. And, I'm so glad Kate is safe and sound after your scare. Talia wandered off a couple days ago at Brooklyn's school, and it was absolutely terrifying. May our cuties stay close by!
Post a Comment