Saturday-
Today we cleaned, played, and then Jane and Bruce went to a birthday party while Kate, James and I went to say goodbye to one of my friends who is moving and do a little shopping.
We went and got the kids from the party and then went to the playground and came home to PIZZA!
Thank you to my sister Melissa for sending us pizza!
Then around 6:20 our dad came home (he was in Dusseldorf for 3 out of the 4 weeks this last month.) We were happy he was back!
He brought me this:
James got cookies:
We all got chocolate.. I may share..
We went and got the kids from the party and then went to the playground and came home to PIZZA!
Then around 6:20 our dad came home (he was in Dusseldorf for 3 out of the 4 weeks this last month.) We were happy he was back!
5 comments:
YUM! Very few things top German Chocolate, other than English Chocolate :)! Looks like you guys are keeping busy! What a great way to end the year!
Ahhh the Prinzen cookies. How I miss those tasty delights. What was he doing in Deutschland?
Sharing means caring.
I hope you share with us out here
I definitely wouldn't share any of that chocolate! You're a better person than I am. :)
Post a Comment