Monday, September 13, 2010

Last Saturday

Last Saturday I got to take a beautiful trip here:with some beautiful friends:and it was a very special time where I was able to be still and remember the things that I love the most:I love my amazing, funny, forever husband B!
This cutie who keeps loosing teeth and loves to take pictures of herself. This guy who is so happy dad took off the training wheelsThis sweetie who is always so silly This little man emptied out this drawer today and climbed right in.

Bruce also learned to ride his bike while I was gone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the posts. Kate makes some great faces!

Melissa said...

AHH!! I can't believe it. Josh will be so embarrassed- he still doesn't know how to ride without training wheels. We need to get on it- but I keep waiting until it isn't so freaking hot! Love all the pics! Way to go Jane on loosing all those teeth!

The Davies Family said...

You all look so beautiful! How I miss you!
Way to go little B...now you and M can ride together..like the wind..free of training wheels!