Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wednesday- Welcome to K & more Water

Wednesday-
For our last Wednesday before school we spent the day with friends. Bruce had his Kindergarten "drop off supplies and meet your teacher." He was pretty excited but didn't want to show it. I made him smile in 1 picture for me.So the girls and James were at my sweet friend's home and then we went and got them and her girls to come play here and then back to her house for more playing, dinner,
(THANK YOU FOR THE DELICIOUS DINNER AMY!)
and then back home & sand:Thank you beautiful girls - we had a fabulous time today!

PLUS: I got these on my doorstep today- I LOVE YOU VANESSA (and I didn't share ;)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Fun- Bruce looks so much like his dad- I love it. Yummy cookies!! I wouldn't share either. What does it say on those signs the girls are holding?? Way to go have fun while husband is gone!

JoandDoug said...

Oh my word that boy looks like his daddy! I can't tell what the signs say either. Keep enjoying the last few days of summer and I hope Saturday comes quick!

The Favorite said...

The sign says "Oak Tree" because they planted acorns. They also picked things from the garden and lots of herbs ;)
Mom and dad sent me flowers today- so nice- I just love them! :)

darcy damstedt said...

Now that is a Brad look. And I should know. I've seen that a million times