Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Our Sweet James is 1!

It really does feel like just last week this sweet guy was born
James had a very HAPPY 1st Birthday today!
Here it is in lots of pictures:
This morning around 7:00 Bruce came in and told me that James was awake. All the kids ran into him room and started singing "Happy Birthday." We all went downstairs and James got to open some presents.
Thanks for the outfit and awesome ball Grandma Damstedt!
Thanks for the monkey's, tree, and book Grandma Miller!
Everyone loved helping him open his presents.
For breakfast he had cheerios, bananas, and a cinnamon roll.
Jane helped me put up the sign and pictures.
So CUTE!
For lunch he ate steamed carrots, broccoli, and applesauce.
We went on a walk with Kate
We had a fun time swinging- it wasn't that cold..

We picked the kids up from school and went to the Great Pumpkin Farm
Cute little pumpkin man..
We went out for dinner.
Clapping while we're singing
So- it's a pumpkin cake doughnut with whipped cream. We're going to have a party later with B and he'll make a real cake :)
Love it!
The only thing that would have made it better was if our daddy was here- but he did call!
We love you James!!
O.K. Just 2 More:
October 2009
October 2010

11 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Happy Birthday to James!!!

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

HOW? Goodness years fly by! Happy Birthday James!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday James!! Sorry that I didn't call! Hope he had a great birthday! I love that baby picture of him in the beginning. He still looks the same! A pumpkin patch and a pumpkin doughnut?!? What could be better.

JoandDoug said...

He's soooo cute! I love his shaggy hair. The pumpkin donut looked good too!

Chantel said...

It can't be a year already. Happy Birthday little man. Maybe we can do a little match making when he and E.V. are older.

jeneal said...

Ya gotta stop posting those pictures of your place in the Fall. You're killin' me here! I remember being there last year and wish I was there again. Everything looks so fabulous--I can feel it, smell it, taste it. sigh-- Love you all--Miss you too. I've got some more books I will send you soon.

amy said...

happy birthday sweet jamesie!!

Sarah said...

What cute pictures! Happy Birthday James!!

Anonymous said...

Right on James! Keep on smilin' and growin'.

Jeff and Lexie Lou said...

man, we sure miss you guys! Lexie still has a huge crush on you James! Happy birthday! (belated) :(

darcy damstedt said...

Love that little James. He is adorable.