The morning started out with a early morning pilates workout and then home for some of B's delicious blueberry buckle.
The kids picked out this awesome plant for me:
Then I played with little ones all day and friends came to visit me (thanks Amy, Rachel, Vanessa, and Alison) and brought me such nice things- thanks!
I went on a little run:
The weather was so beautiful ALL day!
I went on a little run:
My friend Karen brought me a "cake"
In the evening we went to an awards ceremony for Bruce:
I watched a movie with Brad, talked with people on the phone, received many many emails and happy birthday wishes- thank you, thank you all so much!
It was an absolutely perfect birthday!



3 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! Beautiful plant!
I didn't know the cake I told Karen to get you (hee hee) was more like a tart. Looks yummy! Looks like you had a great day! You deserve it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I was thinking of you all day (and my dad, it's his bday, too!) & meant to call. now it's days later (and 1am....) I will call another time. Looks like you had a wonderful day. I'm glad, you're such a wonderful girl, you deserve everything that IS wonderful! xoxo love & miss!
Post a Comment