Oh it was a sad morning for me- really it was I cried. I miss these cuties:
James walked around the house looking for all of them. He also took the best nap that he has taken in months with a quiet house :)
It's all about the new shoes:
1st Bus Ride of the new school year!
4 comments:
It is always bittersweet! Love the signs and I love that James took a long nap! Oliver slept for 3 1/2 hours, he's never done that!!!! It was awesome!!! :)
So fun. Totally jealous of the shoes! Maybe Kate will let me have hers when she's done. Glad you won the shirt battle with Bruce!
Oh I love it!! I love how much Kate was excited for school- but I bet she gets excited over anything ;) Love that James was walking around too!! LOVE the shoes- twinkle toes?!? Jealous!! Tell me about the shirt battle too!
What great pictures of the kids. I want a pair of shoes just like Kate's. Hope you all are staying dry.
Post a Comment