Last week James and I went with our playgroup to the airport to watch the planes take off and land.
He had SOOO much fun.
We even got to see this firetruck spray water:
Yesterday Kate opened a bag of chocolate chips and then a few moments later I found this guy:
(don't mind the scissors...)
My very talented friend Amy came over to help me hang things on my kitchen walls yesterday. One of them looks like this:
These dishes were B's grandmothers (she loved blue and white dishes) and have been on our closet for 10 years.
I love how they look. Thanks Amy!
Yesterday Kate opened a bag of chocolate chips and then a few moments later I found this guy:
My very talented friend Amy came over to help me hang things on my kitchen walls yesterday. One of them looks like this:
These dishes were B's grandmothers (she loved blue and white dishes) and have been on our closet for 10 years.
5 comments:
Love the plates, they look great!
Good work James!
That looks great!!!!!
so talented! silly girl!
I wish I was there to play with dishes!!! love you lots......
Post a Comment