Sunday, June 17, 2007

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!

Happy father's day to all of you dad's out there. We sure love the dad in our family and are so grateful for all he does for us all the time. We are also grateful for our dads/grandpas and hope that they know how much we love and appreciate them. Here are some of our favorite pictures of our 3 top favorite dads:
Here is B with baby Jane. She is only about a week old in this picture and I love seeing this "new dad" with her. We couldn't ask for anyone better.
Here we are at Health Days 2 years ago with dad Damstedt. I love this picture (not only because of B's muscles) but because dad is happy and with family. I know that he loves his family so much and Jane and Bruce sure love him too. Here is dad Miller about 3 years ago on his birthday with Jane and Josh. I love this picture because dad is on the floor playing with them, something which he loves to do. He's always willing to put others before himself and make sure everyone is happy- Jane sure is in this picture. I love my dad. He is a very smart man and has taught me many many things. He's always there for me and encourages me to do my best- he knows what I'm capable of and helps me obtain it. He is a very hard worker and I admire him so much.

**** WELCOME TO THE WORLD BABY ELI!!!!!**** We are so excited to have a new cousin in our family (how obedient to come when he was supposed to.) Good luck Ben, Sarah, and Annika in these next few days ~ we wish you lots of sleep!


3 comments:

smithfieldman said...

Too bad you didn't come to Health Days this year. But you still have old home days to get ready for.

The Mathews Family said...

Happy Fathers Day!

minarikkm said...

Hi Liza. It's your cousin Kelly. Welcome to the East Coast! I'm in Burlington, New Jersey. It's real close to Philly and an hour train ride from New York. Maybe we can meet up some time.