Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year!

2008- Year of the Rat
( The Rat (Chinese:) was welcomed in ancient times as a protector and bringer of material prosperity. It is the first of the 12-year cycle of animals which appear in the Chinese zodiacChinese calendar. Rat is associated with aggression, wealth, charm, and order, yet also associated with death, war, the occult, pestilence, and atrocities. The Year of the Rat is associated with the earthly branch symbol . )

B's making Spring Roll "clump" tonight, anyone want to come over?

5 comments:

ang said...

as delicious as "clump" sounds... :)

smithfieldman said...

How come you didn't answer the door when I came? I wanted some delicious spring rolls. Still waiting on that check

malia said...

i totally want to come over!!! even though "clumps" don't sound THAT appetizing, i would still be up for the fabulous company! i wish i lived closer. It seems a crime that we live in the same state and never see each other! boo!

Jess Perry said...

Definately Happy Chinese New Year...so close to my heart. I served my mission in Taiwan so this is something we celebrate every year!!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Dang it, I just read this. Otherwise you may of had some company for dinner.