Thanks for all the Valentines!
Yesterday we had a Mother's Group Valentine party at our home and there were at least 23 adults and 35 children in attendance. It was crazy, but fun!
We decorated Valentine bags for an exchange and they turned out really cute.
*One Valentine tradition we have is that B and I read Love Poems to each other. 10 years ago or more, my mom gave me a book, "1001 Love Poems to Read to Each Other." So we do.Jane in her new Valentine bows.
11 comments:
That's some good exercising Kate! I can tell that you really worked out hard. What fun valentines and we're sooooo sad we couldn't come to your party! Would you please try to obey all the preschool rules from now on? Think of the example you're setting for Jane. JUST KIDDING!
SO Fun- and yes, that was great exercising! That is the kind that I love- sleeping! Very cute valentines and a great party- I still can't believe you had that many people! Crazy! And DON'T be mad about the STUPID valentine rule- it is her fault and you shouldn't feel sorry at all!! SO LAME!
I knew that you tend to break the rules quite often, I think you went a little too far this time!:0) That picture of Kate is hysterical! Thanks again for the party, we had so much fun!
Why did you get in trouble? Is it some sort of new law recently implemented by the State of New York? hmmm interesting..you wild thing you! Better keep my distance, that's all Ryan needs is another 'Thelma and Louise' incident...ohh did I say that outloud?
Happy Love Day!
I think you should secretly mail a valentine to Jane's teacher.
Wow that is a lot of people to have over!! Good job! And--as a teacher--I think you are great to let Jane give out valentine's. It's a crime to not share the love! ;)
Looks like you had a great party. I guess Kate had a bit to much fun.
Jamille and I were actually talking about how much we miss you and your cute little Valentines Day party. We might surprise you next year and show up on your doorstep! I'm glad you all had such a wonderful Valentines Day!
Oh yeah... and I'm going to need to hear some more details on the preschool fiasco. That sounds fun!
-Jessica
Happy Late Valentine's Day you guys! Cute pics..I love them especially of the one with Kate in the exersaucer.
Wow - you have a big play group! Sounds like you had fun!
Amanda Detling
I filled Nate in on the vday preschool nazi. His exact words, "Wow. If you find yourself disagreeing with Eliza Damstedt... you should probably take inventory on your life and double check your morals and values. Because something is definitely wrong with you!"
I support my husband whole heartedly!
-Jessica
Post a Comment