Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Here's 2 of my cute St. Patty's Day kids:
Jane was very excited to wear lots of green today and go to preschool.

Last Saturday we went to Rochester and some VERY kind friends of ours watched our kids in the morning while we went to Palmyra and then in the afternoon we went to the Strong Museum of Play. Survivor Man was there!
This picture is for you Stu!
Jane also got to meet Smokey the Bear.
Bruce was a little scared- fire really freaks him out (Thanks B for that great "fire safety FHE") so he didn't want to get in the picture.
Fun weekend!
P.S. Lissa we did watch Martian Child this weekend and Andy we watched Amazing Grace too.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow I can't believe you have St. Patty's pants too! That is quite green you kids! I don't know who survivor man is but I'm glad you got to meet him. So did you like the movie?

smithfieldman said...

Did you like the movie? That's a lot of green today. What kind of green food did you eat?

TC Jolley said...

Happy St. Patty's day... they are so cute!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

You two are looking very green!

ashley g. said...

You are such a good Mom- always doing something fun and good-parent-ish. Way to go!! I am officially inspired!

Katie said...

What a fun day you had! Love the green outfits!