Since it had snowed all Saturday we have had a few days of sunshine!
We went "sledding" out front yesterday.
Bruce loves his new snow tube
We had fun putting our snowshoes and walking around. We even made a sign out of our tracks for someone we love.
Bruce and I also started to make a snow castle- but were interrupted by Kate waking up from her nap. I bundled her up and took her outside and instantly she face planted into the snow and was not happy. So when we finish our castle we'll show you.
Kate does like to sit in the sun and try to touch the shadows.
Fun playing in the snow- it is weird because I've spent all day raking leaves in the backyard! It doesn't feel like winter today but I guess in some parts of the world it is. Kate looks so cute and I'm glad she likes her shadow!
Hi Eliza! I came across your blog and wanted to say hi. I miss running into you guys around town. Looks like you guys are doing well. Check out our blog anytime!
Snow Much Fun! *giggle giggle* When Nate saw the party day snowy driveway he hoped that Brad has a snowblower. I can't believe the snow you've got! -Jessica
5 comments:
Fun playing in the snow- it is weird because I've spent all day raking leaves in the backyard! It doesn't feel like winter today but I guess in some parts of the world it is. Kate looks so cute and I'm glad she likes her shadow!
Snow snow snow. Don't you guys know that its almost spring?
Hi Eliza! I came across your blog and wanted to say hi. I miss running into you guys around town. Looks like you guys are doing well. Check out our blog anytime!
-Jill Hunt
Love sentiments in the snow, that is what I love about you Eliza...you remind me of me;)
Snow Much Fun! *giggle giggle* When Nate saw the party day snowy driveway he hoped that Brad has a snowblower. I can't believe the snow you've got!
-Jessica
Post a Comment