Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Brithday MOM!

My sister already wrote a totally cute thing for our mom
but I also wanted to BLOG wish her happy birthday.
She is the most kind, patient, fun, and loving woman I know. I LOVE her and wish I had more pictures, but her she is with each of the cute babies.)
Mom and baby Jane
Mom and Bruce
Mom and Kate

Here she is with some of the fam. We haven't all (8 kids) been together
for 7 years- hopefully that will change soon.)


3 comments:

JoandDoug said...

Okay sista- way to put me to shame for not doing a mom post. I guess since I spent the day with her that counts right! (Thanks again mom for letting us crash there all day!). I love that you have pics of her with all your cute babies! I miss them so much and can't believe how much they've changed!

JoandDoug said...

P.S. Did you see cousin Logan's blog? I linked it to mine. I didn't know they named their newest girl Kate! How fun! 2 baby Cakes!

Melissa said...

Super cute post- I don't even remember taking that picture! It was a while ago! I'm glad that you had pictures though, I only had one of mom and her nano- so I decided that didn't capture her well enough. Babies are way better.