Saturday, April 5, 2008

So Brave!

Yesterday Jane got her "shots for Kindergarten." She had to get 4 of them and was so brave. Only the last one hurt and she was a little sad after that.
All morning she would tell people, "Today I have to go to the doctor and get shots, but then I get to go pick whatever Pet Shop toy I want." (She picked the octopus- a pet?)
Yes- I think bribes are great.
She also got her hair trimmed- we're so glad she has bangs again!

7 comments:

The Davies Family said...

Yeahh!! Horray for kindergarten! P can't wait for it either. I can't believe they are starting next year, what is the world coming to? Hate the shots!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I agree bribes are wonderful. Dang it I wish I could be a kid again and get a treat when I get a shot. Next time I get a shot I am telling Jeremy I neeeed to go to the dessert deli.

Jess Perry said...

What a brave girl!! How fuin...getting ready for kindergarten. She is so cute!!

Melissa said...

You are brave Jane! Luckily Josh got all his shots for Pre-K so he doesn't have to get them for Kindergarten. But yes, bribes are my favorite. It worked for him too. Cute dress and cute bangs!

Anonymous said...

Bribes are great, Allie had to get shots lat week too. The only way to get her to stay in the Dr.'s office was to tell her she could get a pet shop. Good Job Jane!

TC Jolley said...

Good job Kate! I can't believe we will both have kiddos in kindergarten this year... crazy!

malia said...

She is absolutely darling! I'm glad that the shots went well! Whew!