Friday, April 18, 2008

Oreo's, Skittles, and Kites

Here are 3 things that have helped make our beautiful week even happier!
(Note the super cute flamingo outfit for Grandma D.)
We have had such wonderful warm 70 degree weather all week and have gone to the park everyday. One time when we were coming back home baby Kate got a little tired so Jane gave her an Oreo. That made her really happy.Happy Hands
The next day I knew Kate was downstairs but I hadn't heard her for a while. When I went to check on her I found this: Her daddy left some Skittles our for her from the night before- yum!
(the carpet did come clean)
We went and flew kites last Tuesday night.
There was a perfect wind and the kids really loved trying out their new kites. (Bruce is on the playground in the background)
We think everyone should fly kites~ so FUN!

5 comments:

ang said...

Oh I think Jane looks just like you in that kite picture! Glad the Skittles came out of the carpet!!

The Mathews Family said...

Oh I think you guys are just the very best parents on earth! Seriously, you're such great examples of being involved with your cute kiddos. And I love that skittles picture. I look the same way when I'm eating skittles but for some reason I just don't look as cute! Ha Ha!
-Jessica

smithfieldman said...

I love skittles too.

Naoma said...

Love it!!! Kate is getting so big! I now want to go buy a kite!

Melissa said...

I keep thinking we need to fly kites- I mean we are "where the wind comes sweeping down the plains". Good girl Kate with the candy and cookies! I love it. Your face looks like Jakes does after the park, except it is usually dirt on his face. He loves dirt.