Every Tuesday I teach preschool to Kate and 3 other cuties (I did this for Jane and Bruce too)

and then on Thursdays they go to one of their mom's homes.
Every Monday and Wednesday Kate goes to another preschool which she loves:


During the time she is away I get to have some good running time and James gets to do this:

or we read books together. This is one of his favorites:

4 comments:
So cute! Thanks heavens Kate's shirt and folder coordinate!
Love the picture of Kate with the balloon!
Love preschool- I echo Jo's comment- you are so good at matchy-matchy :) I wish I could find more for Jake or start an additional one. 2 hours on Friday hardly seems like enough. Way to sleep James!
Adorable! And your Cells talent show act definitely gives you my vote for the cutest family *ever*. So, I've thought about you a lot this week this last week, and reminded myself that if you can survive three weeks with Brad in Deutschland, surely I can survive one. :) Thanks so much for offering Jane's Daisy bib too--Brooklyn actually got her vest after the campfire yesterday, so we're good to go, but I really appreciate the offer.
Post a Comment