Thursday, April 3, 2008

Do You Want One?

Baby Cakes would love to share a banana cookie with you.
We have LOVED being outside today!
It has been in the upper 50's and sunny- so fun!
My Spring bulbs are starting to come up and that's very exciting too (thanks again Tonya!)

Here's the song that's been going through my head all day. Thanks Jason & fam for sharing it with us- not.

Thanks to my sister for sharing her cool YouTube finds.
Also to Allison for the Elephant portrait video and Chantel for the Evolution of Dance video~ so funny.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

She is getting too big!! She looks so cute! Glad you got to go outside! Elijah Wood was on that show doing a dance, you can look up that video on You Tube- that is the only reason I would ever watch that show- it is super annoying! But maybe kids will eat veggies so they can come to the party, I don't know.

ashley g. said...

I want a cookie- I'm glad she is so willing to share! What a sweetie. Enjoy that weather and I hope that it lasts for you!

Jess Perry said...

Hey would you go to our blog and leave me your email address...we are going to go private!

Kelley ♥ a bunch of apples said...

Oh my goodness, baby Kate is getting so big. SO CUTE :) We miss you. You stay super busy it looks like.
~Kelley

smithfieldman said...

Can Kate Come To K-can Carrying Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies? I would really like that.

Beth schell said...

Oh my heavens I want one of those Baby Kate dolls! She is so cute!