Monday, July 21, 2008

Clifford, Butterflies, and the Hill Cumorah Pageant

On Saturday we had such a fun day (well not so much for for B)
We took B to the Hill Cumorah so he could volunteer in the afternoon
and then we went to the
Strong Museum (we missed you & the kids Katie.)
There weren't very many people at the museum so it was great.
We got lots of time with Clifford

We played in the sandbox with just us.

The Butterfly Garden is amazing and beautiful.
There are 1000 butterflies in there and they just land on you.
Jane REALLY loved figuring out what they were and was so excited to see a
Blue Morpho.

Bruce the dentist

Baby Cakes loves the dance room

We went back to the Hill Cumorah around 6:30 and met out dad, ate dinner, and waited for the pageant to start. We saw some friends from Provo and that was fun.

B actually has his eyes open in this picture!

Baby Cake
Jane loves Elder Pinegar (he gave her an AofFaith card)
This one's for you Stu!

I LOVED the pageant and so did Jane. Bruce and Kate fell asleep and B was also tired form seeing the 1:00 am showing of the Dark Knight this morning~crazy guy.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Fun times- what a great looking museum! Man we need to get some cool ones, I mean besides the wrestling hall of fame! (ok, not so cool) The children's museum will be finished in 2010. I sure hope we are still here to enjoy it. Glad the pagent was fun! Maybe we can join you next year!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

OK I have never seen the big mouth at the museum. Where is that at?

gantrieb said...

Looks like you guys are taking full advantage of all the area has to offer. I love the pageant! We are so lucky to get to see it!

smithfieldman said...

Wow, that's a lot of stuff to do on a Saturday.

Katie said...

That's a great children's museum. Looks like you had a super fun filled weekend.

p.s. and Thanks for the call on Sunday!

Gruwells said...

Just saying Hi! Love you wonderful friends! (I can't believe anybody would go to a 1 AM showing of Dark Knight?!?!) :)

Unknown said...

What a diehard! The things you have to sacrifice to see a good movie!

I love the dance room too! It's full of laughs... especially when the adults go in!

Kim said...

You do so many fun things. I am impressed.