I heard about that Pirates and Princesses, looks fun! Sure link my blog, and thanks for your nice compliments on the headboard. Hope to see ya soon. Marci
Your kiddies are so dang cute! We have almost an identical picture of Tyler wearing goggles (and they're orange too!) It'll look way cute in a wedding video!!? :)
What pretty princesses you have!! That is so cute!! See, now I have to have a boy for our next child (I'm not pregnant!) because it will probably be our last and if it was a girl, I would need another girl so they could play princesses together. Maybe I'd just have to wait until we get with the cousins. Or adopt some Mexicans. Way to go with swimming lessons!! Cute goggles and Cinderella suit.
6 comments:
Way to go Jane!
I heard about that Pirates and Princesses, looks fun! Sure link my blog, and thanks for your nice compliments on the headboard. Hope to see ya soon. Marci
The party was a blast! Loved the pirates..where in the world did they get such great shirts? The princesses were beautiful!
Your kiddies are so dang cute! We have almost an identical picture of Tyler wearing goggles (and they're orange too!) It'll look way cute in a wedding video!!? :)
What pretty princesses you have!! That is so cute!! See, now I have to have a boy for our next child (I'm not pregnant!) because it will probably be our last and if it was a girl, I would need another girl so they could play princesses together. Maybe I'd just have to wait until we get with the cousins. Or adopt some Mexicans. Way to go with swimming lessons!! Cute goggles and Cinderella suit.
It seems every time I see Jane she has purple lips and is shivering!
I love that she is such a great little swimmer!
P&P looks like it's a hit!
Post a Comment