She is just so cute!The other morning I came back from running and found B and Kate awake. B left for work so it was just Kate and I. For some reason she loves to sit on the bottom stair.
I filmed this little video for you to enjoy! She is so sweet!
Oh she IS so sweet! What a darling! I love her chatting too! We really need to get her and Jake together. They will have a fun time. She is adorable. Great job running too!! Keep it up! I'm so proud! (and jealous)
Eliza...she is so so so cute!!!! She is a sweetie! Also I feel so bad that we haven't come. We ended up not having our car for almost 2 weeks. It was crazy, but we have it back now and it feels so good. We would love to come some time this coming week. I will give you a call!
Holy Baby Cakes! When did you get so big? I love the chatting. Okay, her and Lilly are definitely related. Lilly seriously looks like a mini-Kate. I love the picture of her too. I was looking for that outfit the other day to see if it would fit Lilly. I guess I found it! I love that one. Keep up the cute posts!
6 comments:
Oh she IS so sweet! What a darling! I love her chatting too! We really need to get her and Jake together. They will have a fun time. She is adorable. Great job running too!! Keep it up! I'm so proud! (and jealous)
Eliza...she is so so so cute!!!! She is a sweetie! Also I feel so bad that we haven't come. We ended up not having our car for almost 2 weeks. It was crazy, but we have it back now and it feels so good. We would love to come some time this coming week. I will give you a call!
she is adorable, and I love her with her baby. Give her a big hug from her grandmother.
Holy Baby Cakes! When did you get so big? I love the chatting. Okay, her and Lilly are definitely related. Lilly seriously looks like a mini-Kate. I love the picture of her too. I was looking for that outfit the other day to see if it would fit Lilly. I guess I found it! I love that one. Keep up the cute posts!
What to go Kate!
What a cute sweetie! I can't believe how big she is getting. We miss you guys. Allie says hi to Jane!
Love Sarah
Post a Comment