Yesterday B and I celebrated 7 years of being married!
The time together has gone so fast and I'm SO happy that I get to be with this guy forever.
2001
2002- he's very smart
he likes sports- ran marathons, and then tore his
ACL in 2005
2003-he likes to garden
2004-he LOVES me
2005-he's wonderful at wood
2006-so handsome! 
2007-he likes "Buffalo" food
2008- He likes to close his eyes for pictures- silly
* * To celebrate this year on Friday he took me to the
IMAX to see
Batman- oh so
romantic- and then we went to a great Indian Food
restaurant for dinner. * *
7 comments:
GD! I forgot to call you and wish you a happy anniversary! But it is probably better that I didn't call so you could spend more time with your honey. Hope it was great! Cute Post. SO JEALOUS about the IMAX- and for getting to go with your husband :)
Happy Anniversary!
Wasn't The Dark Knight awesome!
Happy Anniversary!!!!
Congratulations on your anniversary. You're some of our very favorite people!! And we're so glad that you love each other even more than ever. We went and saw the Dark Knight also. Pretty great movie. I can't even imagine what it looked like on the IMAX
Happy anniversary! Kate is ADORABLE. You guys make the cutest kids!
Happy Anniversary! Is that the new trend, 7th year anniversary- movie? 25th-Silver...etc.. :)Sounds like you guys had a great day! Congratulations!
Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment